I have no boundaries....

I was standing on the bridge, this evening,

While the sun was bidding adios to the earth.....

I looked down;

I felt the water gushing below my feet...

Have you heard the sound of water?

It's serene...

It was travelling,unlike me..

I was just standing there,was I? Or wasn't?

No my body was standing there..

I was travelling with the water..

My soul was spiralling within the whirl...

I went deep down

I touched the rocks, 

I saw the fish,

I went with the water as far as my eyes could see...

Between the hills the river turned and went on and on...

I came back to my body!


I looked up..

I saw a lot of birds..

They didn't see me...

Or they did?!

But they didn't care to notice me...

Why should they?

They have wings...They can fly...

Unlike me!!

But was I standing there?

Was I? Or wasn't?!

Yes, you know for sure, I wasn't just standing there...

If I was,then who'll teach a lesson to those birds?

They think only they can fly...

My soul has superpowers!!

I can fly anywhere I want!!

Your soul can fly too!!

But you don't know that…

So you're stuck here…

Whereas I have no boundaries…






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Angel from hell

EARTH DAY 2020

Who am I?