Before I turn 2⃣5⃣!!!

Hi me (because I may be the only one reading this),

Today is my 24th birthday. Happy birthday to me!!! The birthday gift I am going to give myself is engaging me with some work for the upcoming year.

After all the heartbreaks and temporary people I have decided to love me the way I used to love my soulmate. If I say that I have learned something from my past experiences, then it would be understanding that I am the only person who will be always with me and I need to learn to take care of myself.

To make myself a better person in always is the purpose of my life. In order to accomplish that, here is the first challenge I have given myself.

✔️TO WRITE 25 ARTICLES BEFORE I TURN 25!!!

Yes, this is the task given to me by me!!

I can split this roughly into 2 or 3 articles per month. Sounds fair?? Yea.

But why I have to do all these? Because I feel like I have never done anything  fully or I am not in the place where I want me to be. Hoping that this would lead me one step closer to the strong, ideal, independent and wild women like I always wanted to be.

But a little problem is that I can't afford the time to write 2 articles this month because of my Horticulture officer exam. So, let me hope that I will write atleast one this month and cover the remaining one later.

Finally speaking , 25 Articles Before 13.12.2019⏺️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Angel from hell

EARTH DAY 2020

Who am I?